Wednesday 20 August 2014

INSPIRATION

The kind of inspiration that has a lasting effect on me is seeing other people excel at something that they love doing. Luckily I have been able to see this for most of my life. My brother did just as well as I did with his GCSEs - which was only the bare minimum - and now, nine years on he is the proud co-owner of a thriving gym with many loyal clients. 

This makes me happy as I know that I, in theory, could do just as much in the next eight years. 

Another thing that help me are quotes - here are a few that I found on tumblr recently that have empowered me for whatever it was I didn't have much courage to do:



  

 These quotes are stored in my phone to aid me whenever I need them, which has been a lot recently. I feel that a good quote can get you through the hardest of times if you really want it to, you can use it to your full advantage and see things in new lights.

 With aspirations to excel at something that I love in the future I am using these quotes now to start making steps towards it. At the moment I have the motivation, all I need now is the destination for where I want to be.


Natasha