Monday 18 August 2014

WHAT I WANT FROM THE FUTURE

I have quite the obsession with planning. I have two to three detailed life plans depending on where I want the wind to take me but mostly they all include the same things. Things such as what I want to do with my life. There are many things that I would like to accomplish in the next few years.


Here are a few of them:

1. Smile and laugh more - Being only 17 I have had my fair share of teenage depression and traumatic experiences. This stops here!

2. To become more knowledgeable - There are so many things that I want to learn about. At the moment I am working through a basic child and adolescent counselling course, some other things that I want to know more about are things like Event Management and Interior Design.

3. Learn how to best use my Polaroid camera - I bought myself a fujifilm instax mini for my birthday this year however I'm not a brilliant photographer so the photos that I have taken with it so far are too over-exposed, which is annoying and expensive!



   (Maria and I - 05/07/2014)

4. To meet new people - This could mean meeting the friends of my current friends or it could be discovering new people for myself. 

5. Learn how to budget - I'm the kind of person who can get through my pay packet in a few hours - this shall be no more.

6. Get strong - I am quite the fragile person when it comes to emotions. I don't think I have watched a film in the past 4-5 years in which I haven't cried a minimum of 3 times. Its a wonder that my eyes can still produce tears!

7. Start enjoying driving - I started learning to drive at the end of June of this year (2014) but haven't really enjoyed it, it's quite overwhelming that I thought I could learn, take my tests and pass in less than six months! Even with four months left, I have little faith. I guess I will just have to practice, practice, practice.

8. TRAVEL - There are many, many places that I would like to see with my own eyes. I want to start by seeing more of England (specifically Brighton and Wales).


(Myself - with the white toe nails - and two of my friends' feet on Bournemouth's beach)

9. At least once, properly tidy my room without getting distracted... 

10. I want this list to grow with me, I do not plan on having the same goals in 5 years as I do now!

Let me know if there is anything that you want to achieve!


Natasha