Wednesday 8 October 2014

MORE QUESTIONS - KNOW ME BETTER

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

My family and friends call me Tash. When my dad was being silly with me he would call me TishToshTash and some people at work sometimes call me tiny (in a endearing way).

2. What's a weird habit of yours?


I don't really think it is weird but I twist my rings around my fingers and I also have to tie my hair up when I eat anything, even if it's chewing gum.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?


I would say that my hatred for the fruit oranges has become quite a phobia.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

Either God's perspective by Bo Burnham or Crazy Stupid Love by Cheryl Cole.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?


Being able to hear someone breathing or eating are my biggest pet peeves. 

6. What's a nervous habit of yours?


Sometimes I will start scratching at my head or face or I rub my hands together.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I prefer to sleep on the left side of the bed but I can sleep on either.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?


My first stuffed animal I ever got was a light beige bear with a red bow that was from Tesco and I got it for my christening, but I don't remember ever giving it a name. 

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?


I will either get a Vanilla Hot chocolate or Vanilla Latte.

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?


Take off all of your make up before you get in to bed - your not getting out of it until the morning, don't fool yourself.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?


I like to face into the water.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

I can push both of my thumbs back behind the knuckles of my index fingers and cross all of my fingers over the other at the same time.

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Garlic Bread!

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?


"Right"

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?


A baggy t-shirt and trousers and then I wrap myself up like a burrito in my duvet.

Natasha